Saturday, March 28, 2009

This Week!

This week expect a spec sale classic to make its way onto Scriptshadow. Also, another script creeps into my top 25. This one has been blowing people away around town in addition to being compared to a certain Oscar Winner (which will remain nameless). It's tightly guarded enough that I may not even be able to a post a script link. :( Then we have a mega-budgeted science-fiction flick that's one of the worst action scripts I've ever read. No surprise then that it's being made into a film. Also, since it's the end of March, I'll be posting my "Script of The Month". If you've been following along, you probably already know what it is. Other than that, we'll see what pops up. Once again, if you have any requests, leave them in the comments section or e-mail me. Enjoy your weekend!