Wednesday, March 25, 2009

QUICK NOTE: A BIT OF A SETBACK

Hello everyone. I wanted to take a quick moment to thank everyone for visiting the site. We're growing bigger and bigger every day (why am I saying "we"? I'm the only one here). Today we/I had a bit of a setback though. A private community of script traders gave me the heave-ho amongst fears that my reviews were drawing attention to them. Although I am upset, there are no hard feelings. I understand they were just covering their asses. This does not change much. I still have sources where I can get new material. But I may need a few people to step up to the plate and help out. I'd like to review at least 2 hot specs a week. So if you're plugged in and have access to these scripts, send them my way. Your identity will remain anonymous. You have my word! Thanks everyone.