Friday, January 27, 2012

GREY DAY!

Awesome screenplay finally arrives in theaters!

 


It's National Grey Day my friends!  Yes, it is the day where you tell your boss you're leaving work early to go see The Grey.  If he has a problem with this, give him my e-mail and I'll have some words with him.  Explain that I've been trumpeting the awesomeness of this script for a couple of years now and that movie watchage must occur on opening day.  Explain to him that Liam Neeson cannot be fighting wolves with glass shards strapped to his knuckles and you NOT be there.  It's simply impossible.  If he's still giving you a hard time, tell him to go read my review of the script here.  Of course, there's a strong possibility that he will now want to come with you so only use that as a last resort.

GREY DAY!!!