Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Commenting Problems

I know that since I switched over to this new commenting service (Intense Debate), a lot of you aren't even able to see a commenting box. The issue appears to be Internet Explorer. So if you're using that browser, that's probably why it doesn't work for you. Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome all seem to work. Now why Intense Debate would not work on the most popular browser in the world is another question altogether. But I have the question out to their tech team and until they give me an answer, if you desperately want to comment, using one of those other browsers is your best option (Personally, I think they're all better browsers anyway). I'm often troubleshooting and coming up with solutions to problems on the Scriptshadow Facebook Fan Page. It's a great place where all you awesome readers can interact.